i20NBT-OB Walk-Behind, Orbital Scrubber
The self-propelled i20NBT-OB has new orbital scrubbing technology that offers a deeper, more uniform clean. With an oversized 15 gal tank, touch panel controls, variable pad pressure, and durable steel/aluminum parts, the i20NBT-OB has the same benefits as our non-orbital machine, but its square pad can fit into the corners many scrubbers cannot.
- Improves working efficiency due to oversized 15 gallon solution tank
- State-of-the-art, user-friendly touch panel control system
- Die-cast aluminum brush deck and curved squeegee 99lb pad pressure
- No tools needed for changing squeegee blades
- Delayed vacuum motor shut off
- Emergency shutdown system
- Working efficiency up to 23,680 square feet/hour
- Pad pressure of 70 to 110 pounds for effective scrubbing pressure
- Vibrating orbital pad at 2,200 rpm
- 20″ cleaning path with a 30″ parabolic squeegee for effective solution removal
- Large 15 and 17-gallon tanks
- 2X12V, 150 AH @ 20hr
19 x 13 Pad Holder
There are no reviews yet.